WORKING HANDS is a lay ministry of St. Paul United Methodist Church.
“Working Hands” is a volunteer group that provides transportation and minor home repairs/maintenance for those who have difficulty or are physically unable to do these tasks.
To schedule transportation
Call Janice Fairfield:
For home repairs/maintenance
Call the Church Office.
Briefly describe the work you need. David Cook or Tommy Fairfield will contact you for details.
Typical Types of Projects
- Repair window screens
- Repair doors, install door hardware.
- Tighten or replace toilet seats
- Moving furniture within house
- Replace light bulbs, light switches and receptacles (no wiring modification)
- Install handicap ramps
- Repair fences
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Help discard of unwanted items
- Repair /replace mailboxes and post
- Yard work (Limited to cleanup, trimming plants, and getting the yard to a point where the owner with minimal assistance can maintain the yard.)
There is no charge for transportation or labor on repair projects.
Homeowners are asked to pay for materials as able or make a donation to Working Hands Ministry.