Welcome to St. Paul United Methodist Church Nursery Ministries. It is our mission to provide a safe place for children (birth to 4 years) to be nurtured as their families are engaged in ministry to meet, know, and serve Jesus Christ. We provide supervised care for children under 4 years of age on both campuses during all worship services and Sunday school classes. Below are a few guidelines to follow when using the nursery. A more complete nursery policy is linked below as well. We hope that you and your child have a wonderful experience in our nursery.
- On your first visit in the nursery, you will be asked to complete an emergency contact card. Thank you for making sure we have this updated card on file for each child in our nursery.
- Once you have visited a couple of times, we will make sure your family information is in our Parent Pager system. Then you can check in your family at a kiosk located at the nursery door and place a nametag on your child's back or diaper bag.
- During the course of worship if your child becomes ill or inconsolable, we will alert you on the overhead screens that you are needed in the nursery.
- Diaper bag tags are available so that we may label your child’s bag. Please send diapers, pacifiers, formula, bottles, sippy cup, etc., and a change of clothes in your child’s bag.
- Snacks will be provided, so you don't have to send any. Please notify staff of any allergies your child might have.
- Please make sure your child is feeling healthy enough to enjoy his/her stay in the nursery. You can refer to the nursery policies for a complete statement regarding illness.
Thank you for entrusting our staff with your family,
Amanda Sexton, Nursery Ministries Supervisor
Click here to download our nursery policies.