Sunday Morning Groups
Unsure which class to join? Contact Rev. Hannah Hutchinson at email@example.com to help you get connected.
10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
- Adult Men and Women | Fellowship Hall | A discussion-based, bible study that seeks to deepen faith and foster Christian community.
Youth Serve Team
- Youth | A time for the youth to serve our church and the community | Contact Taylor Parsons (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- A time of study and worship for children ages 4-12 | Nursery is also provided | Contact Amanda Bichsel (email@example.com) or Tommy Clifford (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Adulting (Is Better Together)
- Adult Men and Women | Upstairs East Campus (Room 202) | A small group class that seeks to disciple adults. | Currently, working through Adam Hamilton's book, Simon Peter | Led by Laura Bowie
Cokesbury—Adult Men and Women
- Adult Men & Women | Room 205 | A Bible-based small with open minds and open hearts with continued quest for a firm understanding of God’s word. Led by: George Murphy
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Adult Men and Women | Downtown Parlor (Adjacent to Sanctuary) | A Bible-based small group focused on study of quarterly Adult Bible Studies pulished by Cokesbury. Led by: Hal Galloway
Feed & Seed
- Adult Men and Women | Wesson building fellowship hall | A lecture-style Bible study with lively and uplifting teaching. | Led by: Walt Brehm
- Adult Men and Women | Downtown Library (Parallel to the Sanctuary) | A discussion-based, Bible study| Led by Martha Mohler
- Adult Men & Women | Upstairs in the Wesson Building | An adult small group | Led by Scott Edwards & George Duffay-Brown
Kids & Youth
- A time of study and worship is available for students of all ages | Nursery is also provided.